Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Elbow Room

As I am In Search of Breakfast, I realize that The Elbow Room is an obvious stop on my egg-eating trail. And although I was excited to go The Elbow Room this morning, I was definitely not in the mood for the tongue-lashing that they are famous for. However, I discovered a trick: be nice to your server, and they are nice back. (Shhh - I don’t think they want this information to get out!)

The menu is extensive, especially the 25+ choices of omelette. And today, we had two, the Hillary Swank Omelette and the Oh Mary Omelette (with the hollandaise on the side). I also ordered a side of hashbrowns - pay attention to the menu, the omelettes do not come with!

560 Davie Street
Breakfast hours:
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m to 4 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

www.theelbowroomcafe.com
Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice lately that the quality of their food has declined dramatically -to the point where my wife (a chef) is not going anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see them do well but this is what we have observed lately (2010).