Saturday, May 31, 2008

Caffé Artigiano

Caffé Artigiano is a Vancouver mini-chain famous for their coffee art. This morning, I visited the Hornby location and found it to be hustling and bustling. Lineups to order were long, but moved quickly. You can choose to sit either inside in casual surroundings or outside to enjoy their East-facing (morning sun) patio looking onto the Vancouver Art Gallery.

The breakfast options consist of a couple of breakfast burritos, fruit cups, yogurt and granola or a good selection of muffins and pastries. I believe the Hastings location actually does a brunch menu. For the second time in my breakfast adventure, I was delivered NOT what I ordered. However, when this happens now, I just trust that the breakfast angels have intervened on my behalf and brought me something even better. What I ordered was the vegetarian burrito, but what I received was the Vegetarian Panini, and it was very nice, slightly spicy. I also had the Fruit Cup to up my vitamin intake for the day.

763 Hornby Street plus other locations
Breakfast hours:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sundays: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

www.caffeartigiano.com
Photos

No comments: