Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sejuiced

After breakfast today, I was on my way to a bellydance workshop, so you might appreciate that I wanted to eat lightly. Sejuiced came to mind.

Sejuiced is a small spot focused on health food – serving juices, smoothies and a simple vegan/vegetarian menu. Both the breakfast menu and the regular menu are available all day. Breakfast items include omelettes, granola, tofu scrambles and fruit cups. I had their Breakfast Burrito which is normally prepared with tofu, but I requested scrambled eggs instead. The burrito is basic, but tasty, seasoned by their homemade ketchup. On the other hand, my dining partner was looking for something more substantial. He chose to have the Spinach and Feta Omelette which comes with their signature salad and rye toast. He also filled up with the Blue Lagoon smoothie.

Food is ordered at the counter, cafeteria-style, and is served up quickly.

1958 West 4th Avenue
Breakfast hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to
Saturday, Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to
Photos

No comments: