Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coco et Olive (MOVED)

Update (01/28/13): Coco et Olive moved locations a while back. Their new spot is 3707 Main Street.
-----------------
I have to be honest, Coco et Olive is not new to me. In actuality, I frequent this neighbourhood café, uh, frequently. However, today was the first time I went intentionally to enjoy breakfast.

This café is run with dedication by a lovely French couple. Their pastries and sweets will make you believe they have been imported directly from a patisserie in Paris. Pain au chocolat, almond croissant bread pudding, delectable paninis, muffins and cheese plates with dips are a sampling of what’s available. What I love is how fresh-made items continually stream out of the kitchen and that you can actually smell what is baking and will be on display next. For breakfast, my friend and I both had their Mushroom and Gruyère Quiche. Superbe!

Coco et Olive has that “home-away-from-home” feel. Those who visit this spot return over and over again. I bet you will, too.

3476 West Broadway
Breakfast hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
www.cocoetolive.com
Photos

1 comment:

kokostiletto said...

mmm this sounds really good i can't wait to try it!