Saturday, January 31, 2009

Glowbal Grill

Let’s start with the highlights – the complimentary Cinnamon-Sugar Donuts, 2 each. I asked for 20 more, I guess our server thought I was kidding, because they never arrived. Also yum was the Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and White Chocolate Mousse. Our server, Sam, was charming and trying very hard to make us happy (which we were). Hmmm, in retrospect, I should have left more of a tip.

Inside, the Glowbal Grill is sleek. I am always curious about how restaurants that were designed for the evening translate to the day. Here, during the day, the select seating is the outdoor covered patio. Well-heated and well-cushioned, the patio was full, and it’s January!

1079 Mainland Street
Breakfast hours: Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
www.glowbalgrill.com
Photos

No comments: