Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hell’s Kitchen (CLOSED)

Update (01/26/13): Hell is now closed.
---------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, I wasn’t scorned, but scorched. OK, I exaggerate, not scorched, but enjoyed a pleasant heat. My breakfast sandwich – The B.E.A.T.C.H. – was spiced just right. The acronym stands for Basil, Egg, Avocado, Tomato, Capicolla Ham, and Hot Sriracha Sauce. Also on board my multigrain were cheddar and tarragon aioli. Seemingly a lot of flavours on one ’wich, but it came together nicely. There was a nice selection of bennys on the menu that I was tempted by, as well.

By night, I’m sure Hell’s Kitchen exudes a cozy, emberous glow, by day, it’s well suited for those enduring a light-sensitive hangover.

2041 West 4th Avenue
Brunch hours: Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
www.hells-kitchen.ca
Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place just closed down, if you wish to update.

In Search of Breakfast said...

Thanks for the tip.