Saturday, April 11, 2009

DB Bistro Moderne (CLOSED)

UPDATE (03/22/11): DB Bistro is now closed.
------------------------------------------
There are some restaurants where the quality of your dining experience depends on you, the diner, to order well. And, if you do so, you will be rewarded with a delectable meal.

My friend graciously agreed to share the Duck Poutine Lyonnaise with me as our appetizer. I don’t think I needed to twist her arm too much, really. I mmmm’d my way through my whole half of the dish. To follow up, she had the Caesar Salad. I chose one of the daily specials Nutella and Pear Crêpes with Chocolate and Vanilla Whipped Creams. Both dishes had great flavour and were executed perfectly. We ordered well.

And while the space was lovely, I had a particular fixation with the tableware, I liked it a lot. My friend had a fixation with the infamous DB Burger being eaten by the gentleman sitting next to us. We both agreed we would be happy to come back to have that burger and to sample the dessert menu.

2551 West Broadway
Brunch hours: Saturday/Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
www.dbbistro.ca
Photos

No comments: