Saturday, December 5, 2009

Enigma

To maintain the integrity of my breakfast blog (read with tongue-in-cheek), I have to disclose that I have been to Enigma before. In fact, it was the very first breakfast place I went to when this whole adventure began. Going against my own rules about having to go somewhere new, I felt called to revisit this spot for several reasons. Firstly, I was not actually writing the blog when I first went, so I did not have any photos. Secondly, the original visit was done with a completely different mindset. Lastly, I was wanting to update my previous experience.

This whole adventure, which started over two and a half years ago, has taught me one giant lesson. The lesson being that any experience I have is in direct relation to the mindset with which I approach the experience. I have noticed that when I approach a new place with an open mind, I have a positive experience. When I approach a place with a preconceived idea, or a closed mind, I tend to have a less positive experience. It is just breakfast, but I have learned a lot along the way about how I perceive life.

About the breakfast, Enigma still has their complimentary banana bread, an excellent feature. And a solid breakfast menu, serving the likes of the Hungry Man Breakfast – waffles, bacon, sausages, eggs and potatoes.

4397 West 10th Avenue
Brunch hours: Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
www.enigmavancouver.com
Photos

2 comments:

Cian said...

thanks for putting this blog together!! Just biked up to Enigma (thankss to the inspiration from this blog), eat some tasty brunch and freewheeled all the way home. :)

In Search of Breakfast said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, Cian. Happy breakfasting!