Saturday, December 4, 2010

LanaLou’s

I feel as though I did not do my due diligence today. I was intrigued by the location, the decor, and the story behind LanaLou’s, but I was so wrapped up in my own storytelling over my Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast, I missed out on exploring all of the above. Surface facts... Menu: frittatas, bennies, and french toasts with plenty of veggie options. Location: slightly dodgy (this is a plus in my books). Decor: eclectic (also a plus, I love character), i.e. church pews, chandeliers and a book collection. Backstory: No idea, I'm sure it’s a good one.

I think LanaLou’s will shine particularly as a music venue. I say this because of the great stage and vibe of the space, and because my very discerning friend was ecstatic over the playlist of tunes throughout our breakfast. Hopefully there will be live music during breakfast soon!

362 Powell Street
Breakfast hours: Saturday/Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Photos

No comments: