Friday, March 18, 2011

Marulilu Café

I am known to be a stickler for many things, but menu spelling is not one of them. I love seriously misspelled menu items. (Side note: no lie, I just had to look up how to spell “misspell”.) On this particular menu, my favourite was the “toasted cinammon raisen bagle”. Super cute.

I admire the folks who run Marulilu - they are sweet beyond belief and obviously run their café with their heart. And their combination Japanese/Canadian all-day breakfast menu is strangely unique. On the Canadian side, items such as simple bacon, eggs, and toast. On the Japanese side breakfast is salmon, rice, plain omelet, and tofu. For me, the highlight was definitely my waffle, served with whipped cream, chocolate whipped cream, and syrup.

451 West Broadway
Breakfast hours:
Photos

1 comment:

Tia said...

I've never heard of this place but it sounds cute! I love bfast food :)