Sunday, April 17, 2011

Siegel’s Bagels

I realize that if I use the adjective “best”, I am inviting argy-bargy. Well, I’ll say it – Siegel’s Bagels has the best bagels in town. No contest.

This eat-in/take-out spot has been permeating Kits with its wood-fired baking aroma for over 20 years, and I’ve been stopping here for just as long. Most visits, however, have been for afternoon or late night snacks. As I was running around accomplishing errands today, my Egg McBagel fulfilled my same snack needs – quick, easy, tasty – in breakfast form. Besides the obvious bagel and cream cheese, there are a few other breakfast menu items all served 24 hours a day.

Signage at the store indicated an impending renovation to be completed next week.

1883 Cornwall Avenue
Breakfast hours: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
www.siegelsbagels.com
Photos

1 comment:

Peter Holbrook said...

I have memories going to this place after laser shows at the planetarium..not exactly in a proper state of mind, but I always enjoyed it