Sunday, July 10, 2011

Slickity Jim’s Chat ’n’ Chew (REOPENED)

After reading recent reviews, I was hesitant to visit the re-emerged Slickity Jim’s. Some are lamenting “it’s not the same as it used to be”. After going this morning,
I, too, think it’s not the same as it used to be – it’s better! I found the service to be friendlier, the restaurant to feel cleaner, and the food to be executed smack-dab-lier. Yet again, I am reminded to enjoy each experience for itself.

From a menu known for its oddball combinations and descriptions, my partner choose the most “square” meal of the bunch – waffles. Goes to show they have something for everyone, he was happy. For me, my special-of-the-day benny, the Money Maker was perfect – the combination bacon, tomato, and avocado was the right balance of salty, fatty, creamy, and acidity. Slickity Jim’s has one of the top two “best benedict selections” in town.

This is just my opinion, however, go see and decide for yourself.

3475 Main Street
Breakfast hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Daily
Website
Photos

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I totally agree, it's BETTER than the old one.