Sunday, September 4, 2011

IHOP (West Broadway)

Did you see “West Broadway” in the title and go, “huh?”, like I did? I wanted pancakes this morning so I was poking around the internet to see what I could come up with and came across a listing for IHOP on Broadway. “Huh, when did that happen?”, I wondered. Well, I found out today – they opened just one month ago. Before arriving, I was kind of hoping that this meant that hardly anyone knew about it yet – silly me. The place was packed to the gunnels, with a lineup to boot. It is relatively large, seating approximately 120 people, so we were seated fairly quickly, in about 5 minutes or so. The kitchen was having a little bit of a harder time keeping up with the flow.

I wanted pancakes, that’s why I was at IHOP. I decided on the Blueberry Pancake Platter – berries and sausages – classic. And of course, IHOP is known for their (very sweet) syrups. The highlight of my meal was the butter pecan syrup. Slurp.

200-950 West Broadway (Upstairs)
Breakfast hours: 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Daily
www.ihop.com
Photos

No comments: