Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fray (CLOSED)

UPDATE: (07/09/13): Fray is now closed.
-----------------------------------------
This weekend, my best friend and her 13-month-old daughter were visiting from out-of-town and, of course, we went out for breakfast. When deciding on a location, I wanted somewhere that was family-friendly, and because their online brunch menu showed a “kids” section, I thought Fray would suit us. My theory proved to be right.

Walking in the door, the first thing we noticed was that there were jars of pencil crayons and paper on each table. These are intended for adult “kids”, but works for all sizes. Firmly fastened in her high chair, we let the little one draw away. Really though, we ended up playing that more familiar game of “I-throw-these-on-the-floor-and-you-pick-them-up-auntie”.

What is another familiarity, my friend and I ended up sharing two bennys – the Morning Glory and The Hangover Cure. The kitchen kindly split them up for us including my request of “no blue cheese on mine”, please. We liked the bacon and the pork, and the little one liked the potatoes.

3980 Fraser Street
Breakfast hours: Saturday/Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
www.fray.me
Photos

No comments: