Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yummy Sushi

I agree with comments I’ve read from others about this place – this restaurant is misnamed. More appropriate would be “bare-bones, hole-in-the-wall that serves straight-up $2.99 breakfast from enthusiastic husband/wife team”.

Being a business owner myself, I know the challenges of surviving in the business world. To be honest, I don’t know how they do it – serving large portion breakfasts for such a little price in such a small place. It was empty when we arrived, but soon filled with regulars who were greeted with a similar statement, “You don’t need menu, right Bob?” Obviously, they are meeting the needs of their loyal customers who keep coming back for more. Aha! The secret to business success.

1980 Pine Street
Breakfast hours:
Monday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Photos

No comments: