Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Village Table (Deep Cove)

This weekend I was staying with friends who live in North Vancouver. I know my friends know me well when we wake up in the morning and they gleefully announce, “We want to take you for breakfast to a new place you’ve never been before!” Surely, this my favourite Sunday morning activity.

As soon as we rubbed the sleep from our eyes, we scooted over to this charming casual spot located in the Dollarton Village Mall, just outside of Deep Cove. A small 24-seater thoughtfully decorated with reclaimed wood tables and a simple sign encouraging, “Eat Together”. This signifies their community-driven philosophy of serving quality ingredients prepared well. My Chorizo Omelette and toast with housemade organic strawberry preserves was exactly that.

Thanks for the special treat, my friends!

437 North Dollarton Highway
Breakfast hours: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, Daily
villagetable.ca
Photos

No comments: