Saturday, February 8, 2014

Provence Mediterranean Grill

The eldest sibling of the Provence family of restaurants, Provence Mediterranean Grill was the perfect location for my aunt and I to host our biennial birthday brunch. We share close birth dates and every couple of years or so we are actually organized enough to get together and celebrate.

This outlet of Provence is casually elegant, if such a paradox exists. They serve a refined clientele, which is an apt description of their menu, as well. They are noted for their antipasti bar, but, of course, I wanted traditional brunch. My Croque Monsieur Benedict was as mentioned – elegant and refined. My aunt’s Pancetta Fritatta looked delicious, but I forgot to ask her opinion of it as we were preoccupied with family stories.

The small restaurant was crowded, which our server attributed to the fact that Family Day has made this Canada’s newest favourite long weekend. We were but one amongst many mixed parties of nieces, aunts, and grandmas out to enjoy a classy brunch.

4473 West 10th Avenue
Brunch hours: Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
www.provencepointgrey.ca
Photos

No comments: